I received another happy honour during October — Cristi @ Simple.Interesting. nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogger Award. Thank you, Cristi!
Every day, Cristi posts a wonderful collection of quotes, videos, and amazing photos. Be sure to give his site a visit while you’re travelling through the blogosphere.
A few questions to answer . . .
- Cookies or cake?
Hmmm. What to choose . . .
- Chocolate or vanilla? If I could have my druthers it would be chocolate, the darker the better. But alas, I seem to have an allergy. So vanilla’s the choice — most of the time.
- What is your favorite sweet treat? A cafe latte from Lazy Acres (Santa Barbara, CA)
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Only during the time between when I wake up in the morning and when I go to sleep at night. :o)
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Not if — already been dubbed — Sandicakes, or ‘Cakes, for short.
My 12 nominees are a group of artists, illustrators, and poets whose blogs I would definitely describe as super sweet.
- Paige @ Paper, Paint & Pixie Dust
- Chloe @ Doodles +More
- Cara @ A Life So Luminous
- Beatrice @ Ordinary Life
- Svitlana @ Savy’s Art Illys
- Danielle @ The Art of Danielle Kruse
- Erisha @ A Thing Created
- Manon @ She Wears
- Drew @ Angry Pear
- Melissa @ Red Dragonfly
. . . . . . .
If you choose to accept, the guidelines for the award are . . .
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 sweet questions.
- List 12 nominees and let them know you’ve nominated them.